What is the Coronavirus disease?
A novel coronavirus is another strain of coronavirus that has not been recently recognized in people.
Coronaviruses (CoV) are an enormous group of infections transmitting among creatures and individuals that cause ailment going from the basic virus to increasingly serious ailments, for example, the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and extreme intense respiratory disorder (SARS-CoV).
Reports recommend that 2019-nCoV, COVID19, the contamination can make gentle serious malady and be lethal in a few. Ordinarily watched side effects incorporate fever, hack, the brevity of breath, sore throat, and breathing challenges. In progressively extreme cases, the contamination can cause pneumonia or serious intense respiratory disorder, especially in those with other ceaseless basic wellbeing conditions, and even death.
How does COVID-19 spread?
The information has demonstrated that it spreads from individual to individual among those in close contact (inside around 6 feet, or 2 meters). The infection spreads by respiratory droplets released when somebody tainted with the infection cough, sneezes or talks
Read the CDCP recommended steps of precautions for avoiding COVID-19.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority.